Announcments

 Hey everyone Livv here from LivvSpooky, I just wanted to thank everyone for the loving support on the channel and the help my fellow guests have given me. 

I also wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be doing my best to keep this channel running on blogger, social media, buzzsprout and youtube! Yes I have a youtube channel to! There's more paranormal investigations I do with my gal pals around my area, on there. I'm hoping to be able to upload the podcast episodes soon on youtube as well for anyone who would prefer youtube over podcast streaming services. I'm also going to be setting the channel up on Itunes in the near future.

The end goal for LivvSpooky is to be able to have live shows for everyone to be a part of, and join in on!

Again thank you all for the love and support, I hope we all continue to share and make this podcast blossom into something amazing!

Love 

Livv

LivvSpooky

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted Gunnuhver Mud Pool

Episode 1 Dorothea Puente the Landlady of Death